Thursday, July 22, 2010

The dream

* i woke up today afternoon and tried to recollect my dream, when i looked into it, i really dont know if it was a happy dream or a sad dream *

I was with her at a school, she was waiting at the entrance door telling other kids to move onto their classes quickly (so they wouldnt be late for their classes), i came to the school entrance rushing to see her and she was sitting there on a stool (we both were wearing white uniforms), i wanted to chat with her but she told me to hurry to the class and there was a teacher standing besides her

Instead of going to my classroom, i went searching for her classroom to attend the period, so that she wouldnt be missing it, i was planning to take notes and then give it to her once the school was over but ....

I wasnt able to locate her class, i kept searching for her class hopping from one  room to the other, i was seeing some of the teachers in various classes (who used to teach me at my school), i was going down the stairs when i saw the principle of my school coming up, i kept walking down quietly like a studious student (pretending to go to the toilet)

I reached the entrance door and i saw her, (she was still sitting on the stool) looking at the sky and she seemed to be thinking about something (the teacher besides her was long gone), i asked her why she wasnt attending her class, she said that she had already spoken to the class teacher about it that she wont be attending the first period

I was sort of relieved by hearing that, my mind was at ease because i was standing beside her


==================================


We were standing on this huge ground, really huge ground (i guess it was some sports stadium sort of place), there were huge steps where many people were sitting and around the whole place there were many huge screens placed around the whole goddamn place

Yups, we were teleported from the school to a college festival, we were no longer in our school uniforms, i was wearing a shirt + jacket + jeans and she was also looking beautiful in a (i dont know how to describe that dress) but we both were dressed normal like how its in college

We glanced towards the huge white stairs starting from the top and spotted some empty place downwards (because the top was crowded full of people) and we needed a peaceful place (since i dont like crowded places), we were sitting together on the stairs, it was peaceful

Suddenly she said to me that she was feeling hungry and wanted to eat something, she said she wanted some Parle G biscuits for herself (but never told me to go and get some), i stood up at once and said i will get some for her and ran quickly towards the canteen (which was just opposite to where we were sitting)

I went inside the college canteen, i asked the guy to give me a small packet of Parle G, he said he didnt have any small packet and pointed to the big packet of Parle G which was kept in a glass shelf, without any hesitation, i said to the guy that i will take it

I took the big packet of Parle G and rushed towards her, when i reached to the stairs (where were sitting earlier), i got stunned and my heart almost stopped for a second

She wasnt there :(

There were some bunch of boys sitting on the entire row of stairs, so i asked them if they happened to see the girl who was sitting there earlier, one of the boys pointed his finger back (towards the top), she was sitting at the mid level stairs, looking and smiling at me

Phew, my poor heart started working again

I was so happy to see her (and it showed on my face how happy i was after seeing her, maybe that was the reason why she was smiling at me), i went to her and we both ate Parle G together

While we were walking out from the college festival on a deserted road, i wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her how much i loved her and really wanted to kiss her passionately, make her mine forever but ....

I was scared of expressing myself
I was scared of holding her in my arms
I was scared of telling her how much i love her
I was scared of kissing her
Because i didnt want our good friendship to end

* i am restless, my dream breaks, i am awake and back to the real world *

After i woke up, i wished that if i could never get out from the dreamworld, then it would have been really wonderful, i would like to be locked in the happy dreamworld forever with her ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so sad... huhuhu..
its hurt
can we be friend...???

Mitsuki Yukimizu Otori said...

Are your dream is happen in reality..?? If yes that nice if not maybe you will meet with her one day....That's Awesome one....[^^]

Post a Comment