Thursday, April 8, 2010

The Transformation

As usual, me and my best buddy were taking a walk on the streets, when he started saying during one of the conversation "that i have become 20% like you and now only 80% is remaining" with him saying something like that, i went into deep thoughts
  • Why did he say something like that ?
  • Was he joking ?
  • Did he really want to become 100% like me ?
  • If so, why ?
There were so many queries rattling inside my head but then it was instantly shifted to some other conversation by him, we have so many stuffs to talk when somethings happening and sometimes none

I would never want anyone to become like me (maybe i will tell you why in future or maybe not), i would like the people to be just who they are in their unique ways instead of copying someone and acting like who they are not :|

No comments:

Post a Comment