Wednesday, March 31, 2010

The Spicy Food

I went to meet my school friend, he wasnt there, so waited for sometime at his house for him, when i was about to leave, his mom and dad told me to sit there for a few minutes, i was wondering why ?

Aunty brought in a plate which had some (white coloured thick dosa kinda thing), later i figured that white thing was tandalachi (rice flour) bhakri and there was little bit of chutney in the plate which i guess was smashed chillies with salt

When i started eating both of them together, it was so awesome and so yummy because i have never eaten something like that in my whole life, it was damn spicy, my eyes and nose were watery but i couldn't stop eating

Next time i am surely gonna crash into my friend's place whenever his mom makes tandalachi (rice flour) bhakri + chilly chutney :O

No comments:

Post a Comment