Monday, December 21, 2009

Her Future Plans

Few hours back, i was chatting with her, i asked what her future plans were, she said that she wanted to study more (because thats what her dad suggested her), then she will give some exams and fly off to U.S

When i heard that she was gonna fly away to some unknown country, far away from me, although its couple of years later from now, but i felt really sad and went almost speechless for sometime

I wanted to tell her that one day, she will become a very well known renowned writer and she would be sitting outside at Starbucks thinking about her next book, (at that time) maybe she will miss her friends (and me) or maybe not, but somewhere in my heart i think she will miss us all very badly

I really dont want her to go, actually its more like,
i cant let her go because i dont want to but will it be right, if i hold her back just for my selfishness ?

I am too confused (and sad) at the moment but i really dont want her to go, thats all i know :(

No comments:

Post a Comment